Translate

Monday, July 2, 2012

The Cutie and The Hunk

And I'm officially back!

Since it's been days of no postings, I am revved up to fill up my blog.

During my leave I have encountered only a few hunks, some of which I have captured through video. I am too shy to take a picture of them so I did the hidden camera style. I used printscreen on the paused video to have their photos.






Despite of his lack of physique, He sure has a cute face that you'll drop to your feet. He looks so innocent that you would want to do naughty things to him. 



On the other hand, this is a sure hunk. With big chest and biceps, and lean abdomen you'll surely drool over him. The only flaw is that he somewhat lacks face value as contrasted to the first one.

If I am to choose I would definitely get cutie's face and hunk's body to have the perfect boy toy!

The quality may not be good but their faces and body are quite clear for everyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment