Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Apathetic Guy (NSFW)

During my voyages at menchats for days now, I have been trying to be nice to people there. Being nice helped me found new friends despite of my lustful intentions towards them at the back of my mind. I got to chat with cuties and shrimps. I also got to tell about my hidden agenda and exchanged skype usernames. At first I wanted to lure them to my trap. I wanted to make them cum out of my will. But as the conversation gets deeper, I turned soft and forgot about my evil plans. Although I still have their recordings but I decided not to spread them for they showed the nicer part of myself. This playing nice of mine isn't bad after all. 



Trying to be nice to people is hard especially when they are apathetic. I started a friendly conversation with a self-declared high school student. It followed with compliments, encouragements, and advice.




Username: 1HSteen

With all my effort in being nice to him, I was never thanked nor said anything harsh. I'd rather have some rude reply than an feelings of unconcern thrown at you. I tried so many times to get him but he was just ignoring me! I finally got infuriated by his apathy that I decided to record him and take a few snapshots. While doing that I pretended to be nice again. I was giving him a last chance in changing his cool attitude towards me. But after all the efforts made, he wasn't moved at all...


His ugly frowning face

I said that he should see himself how ugly he becomes when he's frowning and attached a pic of him. No reply from him, guess he didn't see it. I tried once more saying "want to see more?", attached another pic of him. Still no response. So I blurted my undercover recording on him by saying "how about i tell you that I'm recording you right now?". I turned his cam full screen, continued recording his face, and waited 'til he freaks out. His reaction would be a priceless recording. Sadly, the internet connection was weak and I never got the chance to take it, lucky for him. While waiting for the connection to get stronger he suddenly vanished into thin air. He might have been shaken with my revelation.

You might see his cock if you have a quick eye

A lesson for those apathetic guys out there: Never ever ignore a nice person's care, you'll never know the evil things he might do.

Aww, such a hottie!


Interested in him, Why not check his profile? Who knows he might be your neighbor or classmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment