Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to Static

This may be the last time you'll see this blog in dynamic view. Blogger dynamic is pleasing to the eyes. It's unique and very... random! I have been using it for over a month now and I quite like it.


Yet this new baby still needs a wee bit of tweaks. There are some things that make me uneasy. Like the inability to embed codes. I may not be good at coding yet I would love to add music to my blog. Furthermore, most readers are unaccustomed to it. Hence not reader-friendly. One thing that I noticed is its instability in page loading. When one has weak internet connection posts will load halfway only unless refreshed several times. Pictures and videos take time to load too. Not to mention that Blogger counts your own pageviews. And many more that I might have missed.

With all these flaws listed down, I have more than enough reasons to revert back to original layouts, static ones. Though I will find a cool layout that gives my blog more justice. If you came across my blog for the next few hours with so much chaos, its because it's under construction. I apologize in advance for this sudden change. Rest assured, this blog will be cooler than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment