Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

US' Secret Operating Systems

Since I've recognized the Philippines for bringing in large amount of pageviews and dedicated an article for them, I think it's about time to do likewise for other countries too. Thanks U.S. for having been contributing the second most number of pageviews! 

Thanks U.S.! :)


While I was looking my pageview stats everyday I can't help but notice a blunder in Blogger's system. If you sum up the "Pageviews by Countries" they give you the same result with "Pageviews by Browsers".

 13 = 13

Now if we compare the total "Pageviews by Countries" with that of "Pageviews by Operating Systems" its not the same. 

 where are the other 2 operating systems?

Not only did it happen now but it happens all the time. It might be Blogger's shortcomings or... 

The United States uses a secret Operating System under the directive of the FBI or any similar institution. Maybe all of U.S. has invented a new operating system not yet recognized by blogger.

What do you think? Am I right about my theories or am I just a paranoid?

No comments:

Post a Comment