Translate

Friday, July 27, 2012

Subconscious Precognition

This is another ESP post. So you think I'm getting crazy, eh? I know you wouldn't believe me still I want you to know. My precognition works subconsciously. I have a feeling that I do have this psychic ability.

Precognition is another type of extrasensory perception (ESP) that allows a person foresee the future. Occurs most often in dreams, such as mine. Scientific investigations are underway in understanding this phenomena. I am not yet sure if this is precognition or another type of ESP. Aside from precognition, I am only familiar with Telepathy, Telekinesis, Clairvoyance.


If you expect me to have this light-flashing sequence like in movies in knowing the future, then you're wrong. We're just influenced by media of how this "ability" works/feels/looks like. Its kind of hard to explain this to people who don't experience this. Somehow I can't find the right words to explain how this happens to me. Yet I'll try my best.

Nothing really extraordinary happens when I use this ability. I even don't know if I used it or not. We see things around us everyday as we open our eyes. My precognition relies more of my sight. When I see something, usually insignificant, it later on has some connection with my future. I never know of it unless it has already occurred. Am I too complex? How about some concrete experiences of mine.

Just this day I went to town to do errands. I did as what I was supposed to. Finally, before going home I went to the drugstore to buy medicines. While waiting for my medicine and change I stared blankly. After staring I looked at some of the drugs sold. There were prescription drugs, maintenance drugs, food supplements and etc. It seemed that I was intrigued by the soft gel garlic oil capsules for no reason. I looked through the glass container and saw how shiny these capsules were. It also made me wonder how pharmaceuticals encapsulate garlic oil. I went home upon receiving the things handed over by the pharmacist.

Hours ago, I chatted my mother through Facebook and asked how she was doing. We had a good conversation. She then told me to buy "garlic vitamins". I was dazed that she wanted to a bottle of them. I thought to myself that I saw this garlic food supplement earlier in the pharmacy because it had some special meaning. Such a coincidence!

It is not the first time that this has happened. I have experienced this a couple of times. It's as if some things give me signs of what is yet to come. I do believe that these "signs" are not merely coincidental.

All that I have written are true and based on my experience. I don't care if you believe in me, nor am I coercing you to. We all have our own mind to ponder about things to believe in. And I respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment