Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Guys with Tank Tops (NSFW)

I don't know why guys with tank tops, plain white/colored ones, are noticeable in my eyes. Whenever I see one from afar I can't bare to take a glance even, it's as if they seduce me. If the distance between us is nearer, I take a thorough examination on them even at peripheral view.

even black will do

trying to seduce, eh?

I am also picky you know. It doesn't mean that I see an old man or a little child wearing one I get attracted to them. That's quite disgusting.

naah, i ain't no desperate!

I am especially attracted to those with big pecs, usually bigger than their abdomen. There are guys who have big pecs but have beer belly, it's an eyesore to me. Abs, not really because they're too mainstream. Height really doesn't matter. Face also matters to me, I check whether they are cute or handsome.

just like him

No comments:

Post a Comment