Translate

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Many Emotions of A Creep (NSFW)

I've narrated to you earlier of my misadventure with a very cute guy. This post is the sequel to it.

Having been exaggeratedly depressed I went back to menchats to look for the cute and nice guy. Sadly he wasn't there. I made a shoutout for all. I said that I wanted someone to talk to. In a brief period of time a guest called my attention. We talked in private. I told him everything that made me sullen minutes ago. He gave me a very decent advice that I hardly accepted that is to forget about it and look for online hotties instead.



Though it was against my will I did it for my own good. Again I posted a shout out declaring that I need someone who could cheer me up. And suddenly a guy with a camera answered my call. He was a blessing in disguise, I told myself. We were already chatting in private when he suddenly asked for my pic. I couldn't give it to him. If I wasn't able to give my pic to a very nice and cute hottie, what more with a not so good-looking perverted guy. When I told him of that, he accused me of being greedy, stingy, etc. I  was insulted with his words. My gloom changed to fury. 

As usual, I made an evil scheme to humiliate him. I took a pic of him and showed it with words "You forgot one thing about me. sneaky". I thought that I got my revenge on him but he was not showing any signs of panic nor did he turned off his cam. He even talked to me as if he has not wronged me. I scared him by giving thanks for having him recorded. Still no sign of emotion. I showed another picture of him and made possible comebacks. He wasn't affected at all. Then suddenly he went offline.

His more decent photo out of the two

While he was away I gave away his pics, only two I got from him. I felt no one was interested nor responded to my offer of exposing him on any site or blog. In my mind my efforts are all meaningless. Why? First, I only have two photos, what am I to do with only two photos. Second, I wasn't able to record him, that sucked. And lastly, no one seemed to care of my desperate ways of  divulging his scandals.

Then a brilliant idea came into my mind. Since he was indifferent why not edit his photo like that of Kristen Stewart's Emotional Chart. And voila...

Yes, that's a man's dick to his right

I apologize for having no originality but it really fits him well. In all honesty he really is another apathetic guy but on a higher level. Not that I'm exaggerating but I can tell that he is personally stoic.

Do you have more ideas on how to make fun of his photo? You can grab the original one and edit. Just make sure to show it to me, I might like and post it!

Oh I forgot to tell you that I remembered his username. Fabs, a pet name for his probable given name Fabio. Hmmm, doesn't sound so natural for a name. I guess his name might be one of the following: Fabrick, Fabricio, Fabric, Faberico, Fabcis, Fabcisco, Fabcois, Fabriel, Fablo, Fablito, Faberick, Fabner, Fabdul, Fabsley, Fabanni, and Fabito. All sixteen names are the closest that I can think of. Did you think of any that I might have missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment