Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Breaking In (Part 2)

Again, because of stupidity I got locked outside my house for the second time. But this time I was more worried than the previous incident, I just can't figure out why.

It happened a few months ago. Details of incident are same as that of the previous: night time, decided to go next-door, left keys in my room. Can't relate? Read prequel here. This time I hanged out with my neighbor before breaking in. I looked calm but deep inside I was uneasy. I was already formulating ways on how to do it again. I saw my neighbor's nail pusher and an idea came into my mind. I grabbed it and placed it in my pocket. After I pretended to go home and my neighbor closed their house, I came into action. At first I went to the same window that I made my way through. I used the nail pusher as a lever to open the window frame but it didn't work, my repair on that window must have been well done. I decided to pass through the window in my room instead. I went there and started to work with the tool on hand. Since my window has a screen and is a jalousie window, I thought that my task would be simpler and cleaner. I cut the screen along the window frame so as not to make it obvious for other who have evil intentions. When the size was big enough for me I continued my way with the jalousie. I loosened two window blades and placed them inside my room. Can you believe that I can fit through the entry that I made! You may be thinking that I am so thin to fit there, and yes you got it correct. I entered my window head first. Half-way through I was stuck because feet were far from the ground, I can't push myself in. I tried using my upper arm strength but it was a futile effort. I went back out and pondered on what to do about it. Suddenly I saw my neighbor's pot of plant. I carried it and used it as a pedestal. I somewhat broke a small portion of the pot but made my way in. I did the same after I got in: grabbed keys, repaired damage made. I also returned the pot to its proper place.

After a few days, my neighbor was complaining of unsatisfactory manicure. Why? Because she borrowed a dull nail pusher from another neighbor next-door since hers was missing. I handed it over and she asked me what I used them for. I replied vaguely while laughing at her self-inflicted manicure disaster. If you're wondering what happened to the pot, she didn't know of it up to now.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment