Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Was It Really Him?

Just a few minutes ago something made me shock... I just saw a familiar face at a very inappropriate place.

It was just another boring visit to the gay chat room, no friends online and no hunky bodies to fantasize. I peeped online people with video cam to see if they are hot. I also read public chats such as greetings, needs, advertisements (of self as if a commodity), etc. While skimming through these messages a certain guest caught my attention for no reason. 



Curious of what he might look like, I gawped through his cam. My heart stopped when I saw his face. It was someone who I knew of. I was dumbstruck for a few seconds, I didn't know what to do. I hid his cam and started to ponder whether it was him or not. I could not still recover from it but I decided to examine him thoroughly. When I gathered up enough courage I opened his cam and took a closer look of him. After a few seconds, he suddenly turned off his cam.

My error was not being ready and quick enough to take a snapshot of him for me to re-examine. But I guess things happen for a reason. Maybe if I took his pic, who knows somebody might see it in my laptop, and gossip will spread of him. His reputation as a professional might be stained. You can blame him for having entangled himself in a predicament in the first place. Well that's true. You can also blame me for writing this, I should've just kept silent. I wrote this not to spread fire or make a big issue out of it. My purpose was simple, I wanted this out of my chest.

To acquaintance: if you are reading this now and sure that you are the protagonist of my story, I advise you to be careful next time the same thing happens to you. Rest assured your secret's safe with me.

I'm still puzzled, was it just a look-alike or was it really him?

No comments:

Post a Comment