Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello Philippines (NSFW)

=====================================================================================
Disclaimer: Title and some parts of the topic are not intended to malign. Reader discretion is advised.
=====================================================================================

I recently knew that majority of my page viewers are from the Philippines, thank you for passing by. And for that I'm dedicating this post to you, Filipinos.


When I surf to my usual place of interest I rarely see those coming from Asia, especially from the Philippines. When I met a Filipino, as said on his location in his profile, he made an impression.

He was already naked when I peeked into his cam. Sure he has some body to show off. The only thing that bothered me was the so-called computer shop he was in. It looked like he was chatting inside a restroom cubicle. I think this establishment has its private rooms for customers who want space, something that is atypical for me.


Username: uriko

He knew that I was watching him, I might be the first one to set eyes upon him. He made the first move by inviting me to private chat. Of course i didn't turn down his offer for it's an insult to refuse to one. He started the conversation by asking me if I had cam. I think that he was hasty like all other guys in the chat room. So I thought of playing the nice boy to get sympathy from him. I said "I don't have cam. I might as well leave. Unfair on your part". I kept my fingers crossed as I waited for his reply. He replied, as i can recall, "see you next time, buddy :)". There was nothing I can do, his verdict was made and so i left. Ouch! That was so hurtful, his apathy hit me right through the core.

makes me think of Yuriko Omega

My evil mind suddenly gave me an idea: revenge. I logged out and logged in as guest. I went to find him and yes I found him, so happy to see him. I was brave enough to watch him, I don't have a profile for reference as guest. Upon making the view full screen I started to record him. Like the others I watched, he stroke his rod as I patiently waited for him to unleash his secret weapon. After minutes of waiting, my time has been wasted; he never did as I expected. Luckily, I saved a video of him.

*FYI: This should have been posted last Friday with video. Uploading failed so I made an animated GIF instead. I feel like "They're trying to stop me." Furthermore, video had no cum scene, which makes it dragging to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment