Translate

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fairy Tail's Hidden Images

I am a new avid fan of Fairy Tail. This anime captivated me with it's characters, drawing, story, etc. Not to mention the use of magic in each of the episodes. 

My favorite character is Erza Scarlet. She's very good in combat and is very quick at "requipping". Her armors make her versatile whatever the situation calls for. Her magic "requip" made me like her.


I may be new to Fairy Tail but I've observed that there are hidden images in some episodes. Creatures and characters that don't fit in the scene. Like...

native of Edolas seen on Episode 124, X791 Arc

some creature hidden on Episode 114, Tenrou Island Arc

I know that there are more of these. I'm determined to find out now that I'm on Key of the Starry Sky Arc specifically episode 126. Have you seen any like these on previous episodes? I don't mind if you show me some.

7 comments:

  1. There one hidden character on eps 11. . Some weird character come out of the sea and fart then goes bk down. Freaking weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there more
    1 that came out Lucy butt and on ep 31 at spa place
    Lucy happy and purple walking the background starts to moved. There 8 hidden character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, can't recall I might have to watch it again

      Delete
  3. In the battle of Edolas, in the colliseum there was one, dont remember wich episode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it on episode 93... I recently posted a new topic on this with screencaps

      Delete
  4. Episode 134 on 15:49 Is a hidden frog too,, just like you see on the picture with erza on the island

    ReplyDelete