Translate

Monday, August 6, 2012

Facebook Status Overload 2

Remember my Facebook friend? The one who has this very bad grammar. Even when meanie mode is not on now, I want to post another article about him. He's just so big-headed and it makes my blood boil. Of all the people I've known in my lifetime, hands down he's the show off king!

He wouldn't have triggered my temper if he
didn't have to post a photo. A photo that symbolizes his family's wealth: money. Who or what in the world would post a picture of his own money lying on the bed. It doesn't matter what his purpose is, it's still wrong. Furthermore, it's not safe to post such things like this on social networking sites. Days like this you can't trust anyone anymore. You might get kidnapped for doing this.

If I was raised like him, I would stoop down to his level and do likewise to show him who's boss. It's not that I'm saying that we're equally or richer than them. I just don't like people to be arrogant now that they are more well-off than others. Do you need to prove to people that you're wealthy? I know lots of friends and acquaintances who are rich yet meek.

Enough discussing about him. It is time to talk about his Facebook status once again. He only posts once in a blue moon. Hence, we'd better grab the opportunity to laugh on it.



For the second time, we get to see the undying ellipses. Punctuations placed at the wrong places, you know them right? I don't need to emphasize further. "rely" is understood as a typographical error for reply. How about "live"? That clearly is not a typo rather a grammar mistake. That's what you get for not knowing the difference between live and leave. I know that words borrowed from other people need to be placed inside double quotation marks ("insert word here"). I think there's nothing left to castigate. I can't believe I'm so mean!

Going back to the arrogance story, there are a few points that I'd like to discuss with like... They may be rich but I know that there's something wrong with him. He might be showing off to get attention from people around him. I can tell that in his childhood his parents or family neglected. I bet his family is the very typical rich family with the infamous busy parents. I pity the monster he has become. I blame it all on his family. They may have provide him with material things but he truly lacks attention, care, and love from them. Not to mention the values that they must instill in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment