Translate

Monday, August 27, 2012

"Woman Rapes Man" Movies (NSFW)

I mentioned in Woman Rapes Man (NSFW) that I like movie scenes where a man is being raped by woman (or even women). The short pseudo-rape scene from "The Guardian (1990)" wasn't enough. I wanted to see more. I searched the net for movies having the intriguing scene.

In a jiffy, I found the favored list of movies at IMDb. I know you're dying to know the movies, go ahead and look at the list.


Of the 57 movies, I downloaded 4 seemingly interesting ones. Only 3 out of the 4 were satisfying to watch, in relation to the rape scene only. I recommend Thursday, Malizia, and 40 Days and 40 Nights.

I already gave you the list, so I will not retell the steamy scenes on each of the movies aforementioned. You can either Google for its summary or download the movie.

You can tell me which movies you like and would recommend me, especially those I haven't watched or might not have been in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment