Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

Not All Dyes Are Damaging

I love to change my hair. I can be very spontaneous with how I'd like to look. Cutting it shorter is no biggie. I only don't like to go semi or bald, it doesn't complement with my head shape. I've tried perming, straightening, relaxing, dyeing, etc. I'd like to experiment on how I would look even those salon makeovers not available in our place (i.e weaving, making dreadlocks, name it).


Being born a brunette, I try every single color that would make my hair color lighter. I dye my hair more frequently as contrasted to other hair treatments. Salons are more expensive with their services so I resort to home application of dyes. Furthermore, the last time I dyed my hair in a salon disappointed me with its result. Their light blonde didn't change my light brown dyed-hair color at all, such a waste of time and money.

I've been using a certain hair-dye but the color availability is limited. Also, when I choose color I decide as if it were my last. It leaves my hair dry and coarse so I change color after three months time. With this hair-dye the lightest my hair has been was light brown.


previous hair color

As we all know each time we dye our hair it becomes more and more damaged. Hair becomes frizzy, dry, and brittle. And I don't like the feeling of it. I have discovered a very excellent hair dye that perfectly coats every hair strand with desired color and somewhat repairs it. This was based on my experience though. The hair-dye is Men's Palty. 

My hair was already damaged from dyeing a month ago yet I wanted to try golden blonde so I bought it. As I applied it on my hair I kept my fingers crossed. I was worried that my hair would come off due to series of dyeing. Nevertheless, I expected my hair to be brittle. But when I touched my hair it was smoother and softer unlike the previous dyes I used. My hair was healthier than before. I was stunned by my golden blonde hair. It was so perfect; 'twas rich, bright, lustrous, and full of health. I also care for my hair with special conditioners to retain its vigor.


my golden blonde hair

The box of dye contains a bleaching powder and a dye which is mixed together with its oxidizing lotion. Also contains necessary accessories such as plastic gloves and bottle for mixing and applying dye. A sachet of conditioner is also included. It will be used after rinsing off the dye. I highly recommend you to use it. Results may vary from person to person though, depending on hair type and color. If it satisfied me, then it might do you as well. When you use it, tell me of the outcome and let's have a comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment