Translate

Friday, August 10, 2012

A Horror Movie's Blunder

I never saw Scream 2 in my life. I wanted to watch it so bad but I can't seem to catch it on TV. I heard that it's a thrilling thing to watch. I will download a torrent of this when connection is stable. I know it's old but like wine, the older the better.

Out of curiosity of the movie, I searched for it on YouTube. As I found out, it comes in parts. It does take too much time to upload bigger files might as well chop it into pieces. I guess it means it will take me forever to watch it on this VERY GOOD condition.

I was able to watch the opening though. There Cici, Sarah Michelle Gellar, appears to be alone waiting for Ghostface to strike. I know how kickass she is especially in Buffy so I watched it. Like all "opening" helpless victims, she died... ugh! I expected it but it broke my heart to see Buffy thrown out from the balcony.




Wait! Did you see a guy peep before Cici was thrown down? If you carefully look at 1:53 on the bottom right of the screen a member of the crew was peeking. You need to have quick eyes to see him. This is not new, movie geeks already know this. I just wanted to share it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment