Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sleep Cumming After A Week (NSFW)

It's been a week since I had nocturnal emission and I already had one today! And I thought it would take me more than a month to do it again... guess I was wrong. This has become more unpredictable than I have expected it to be.


I couldn't remember what my dream was about, the last thing I could remember was me trying not to cum. Not sure if someone was making it or not, but one thing I am sure of was that I was naked. After trying to control it, I came! I woke up with cum on my hips, I felt the bedding underneath me got wet. I was too sleepy to clean it up so I just slept on my left side, avoiding the mess.



I woke up with crusty cum on my hips and I forgetting the details to my dream; I really wanted to remember it for documentation purposes. But with the trend in my last two nocturnal emissions, my guess is that I was in danger again. I guess dreaming of having my life in danger makes me cum... And I don't find (being in) life-threatening scenarios erotic or titillating.

No comments:

Post a Comment