Translate

Monday, June 15, 2015

Simultaneous Mutual Penetration (NSFW)

In my past post I asked whether simultaneous mutual penetration between two males is possible. There have been theories and failed video attempts.



But now I have found a video ad confirming that simultaneous mutual penetration between to males is possible! I found it by accident, these ads on myVidster really help contrary to them being a nuisance (well most of the time).


The video is from Sean Cody. Now I was wondering who are these guys... So that I can search the video and bookmark it. I would be glad if someone would tell me who they are. Thanks in advance :)

3 comments:

  1. http://www.xvideos.com/video13913259/_harder_harder._deepr_deeper_._real_double-fuck._noel_and_curtis_flipfuck_bareback._rt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the video link! Now I know that they're Noel and Curtis :)

      Delete
  2. http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/198875/ts-beauties-take-turns-kendra-sinclaire-and-nina-lawless-ass-banging/

    It's been done by two shemales as well.

    ReplyDelete