Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Walking Under the Rain

Remember him?


One rainy day I encountered him, again he was shirtless. Why do I always have to see his wonderful body? *chuckles and blushes* I seized the opportunity to record him recorded half-naked, on barefoot, and soaking wet under the rain! 

So what was he doing under the rain? He wasn't bathing but he was there to push the truck, along with the other guys. And why was he on barefoot? Beats me. The bigger question is, does he own a shirt? If not, then I would be more than happy to accompany and shop him some clothes. Or maybe leave him be... I do prefer him being shirtless :)



I made a nineteen second video of him and it's a bit cheesy. Without any further bull here's the video!


I know that my video is so cliche with my choice of background music. And I know that the music doesn't jive with the sections. Moreover, the video has this lag issue from rendering that I can't seem to fix. I am new to video editing, need not to rub my mediocrity in my face.

P.S. I really wanted to make a GIF but it was just too long that CS6 kept crashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment