Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Spyvaluation 9

And I thought I had to stop this kind of posts. Why? Because I only get 1 hunk out of every video spying I do. Well anyway, I have found many hunks spite of my spying a fail (almost all the time).


Seems a bit blurry eh? Here's a better view of him



Face: 5
Body: 7
Over-all Rating: 6

It seems that I have caught another hunk in just one video. Here's another (and better) view of him.

Face: 6
Body: 7
Over-all Rating: 6.5

And on that day (same video) I was able to record another guy passing by. So the odds are in my favor!


Face: 6
Body: 6
Over-all Rating: 6
Here are two other hot guys I got from different days, in no particular order.


Face: 4
Body: 7
Over-all Rating: 5.5


Face: 8
Body: 6
Over-all Rating: 7

The last guy is my favorite! I don't know why he's lowering his gaze, as if covering his face. But I do know that he was staring at me before we crossed each other's way. Must be my hair... of course it's my hair, no guy would have a Spock hair! Hahaha








No comments:

Post a Comment