Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

Odd Question: Is Simultaneous Male-Male Anal Penetration Possible? (NSFW)

This is an old and odd question. Old in a sense that I've seen this question on gay sex forums, hence I'm not the only one who has thought of this. Odd because this is a mind-boggling question that may seem virtually impossible visualize. Here is the question: Is it possible for two males to penetrate their ass simultaneously?


I know that you're trying to draw a picture in your dirty mind. I've found this certain forum with discussions on this matter. Yes, some answers are very analytical, or theoretical in nature and the pictures posted for enlightenment aren't adequate to suffice inept minds. Some of them even attested to have performed such bizarre feat with their partners.

You can try googling for answers but the results are vague, no clear representations or visualizations. Well I've heard that a certain gay Kamasutra book has this. Hmm seems like this can be learned.

If you ask me if this is possible, I say yes it is possible. It just needs the right dick length for both partners. Even with missionary sex this may be possible. Like this frotting video I found, it gave me a simple visualization.


Not enough? If you want proof in video format of well here's one, courtesy of the forum linked above. Skip to 7:38 and watch it. But the shemale's leg covered the whole scene we've all been waiting for... *Sigh*

Seems like we need more evidence. So I challenge any adventurous gay couples to film this rare event and maybe post it online.

UPDATE:

I finally found a video of simultaneous mutual penetration! Check my post here.

3 comments:

  1. This is possible. Most videos are shemale/male, though. Check out reddit's r/mutualpenetration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got me so horny that you got a pic of my video on your comment, I have been trying to do the simultaneous but havent find the right lenght of dick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap, it's posible! This is a sean Cody video http://www.onlygayvideo.com/videos/1025/curtis-tate-bareback-2015/

    ReplyDelete