Translate

Monday, August 4, 2014

Animated GIFs Not Working on Blogger

Is it just my computer or is it Blogger that's making my animated GIFs not work properly?


I've started to gain back my interest in making animated GIFs. But it seems that all of my new GIFs aren't working properly. It plays only within the first two seconds then flashes and goes back to start.

I tried reuploading them still the problem persists and no progress has been noted. Also tried using different browsers and reuploading, same difference.Tried using my phone and it seems fine. I don't get what's wrong?

It must be because I am using CS5 for making my Gifs. I didn't have any problem at all in using PhotoScape. I think it would be best to use it than the former. Problem is, PhotoScape takes time. I play-pause my videos just so I can have screenshots, unlike CS5 it's all lazy edting in a flash.

If all else fails, I think it would be best for me to upload my GIFs on a better blog, Tumblr perhaps.

So here is my new Tumblr blog: My GIF stash. Remember if my GIFs won't work here just check it out there, it's all fully functional. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment