Translate

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Three Brothers: Franco (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Franco saw that Juan is lying on my bed half naked, cock hard as rock, and unconscious. He seems puzzled; he didn't know what happened earlier. But where was I? I was already by his side as if hiding but he didn't know for he was in awe of the scene in front. Before he could snap out of it I torridly kissed him in the lips and put my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his butt. He was caught off-guard, he awkwardly stood still. I moved my lips on to his neck as I said "I like you". He was turned on, started to return my kiss and carried me. He continued kissing my neck. He stopped kissing and looked at me in the eyes. I let go of his neck as he was still carrying me. I grabbed his uniform and aggressively ripped it open. Buttons scattered all over the floor. It was revealed he was wearing a gray tanktop underneath his button-down shirt. I kissed him on the lips while taking off his uniform.

Down there I could feel that his cock was hard. He unzipped his pants and let it slip down. Then he pulled down his underwear. He managed to do this while I was hanging on to him as if a koala bear on a eucalyptus tree. His cock was pulsing hard, I could feel it touching my butt. I took a peek of what was tugging me. His cock wasn't as thick as Juan's but was longer. We kissed again, slowly he penetrated my ass in midair. He grabbed my butt, moving it up and down his cock as I was still hanging onto his neck. I was moaning, he was kissing my neck. He was quite muscular for a nineteen year old guy, able to carry a 132 pound guy for more than three minutes.

Suddenly I heard snoring. I looked towards my bed, there Juan was deep asleep after being drugged. He was still hard, his cock was throbbing. I bet he's still dreaming of me on top of his cock. When out of the blue I had a great idea! I told Franco that I want to do it on my bed. He moved his way towards the bed. Then I told Franco to put me down on Juan's cock. He refused to do as I said. I let go of his neck but he was grabbing me by the butt and hips. I struggled to break free from Franco's grip. He was still inside me enjoying every moment. I managed to escape and fell down next to Juan.

Wasting no time, I inserted Juan's cock inside my ass. I was riding him again and I could hear him moan. Franco was looking quite dismayed at me, I could see that he was slowly backing down. He was just an arm far from me so I pulled him. He fell down on us. Everything was in chaos, his chest on mine as my head on Juan's chest; still Juan's cock was in my ass. We faced each other awkwardly then I kissed him. We were groping each other. I moved my right hand downward reaching for his cock. I stretched my thighs open, knees bent, and feet on my bed. I grabbed his cock and put it in my ass. The pressure was too much to take, Juan's thick cock and Franco's long cock in me! I screamed louder than earlier. Franco thrusted his hips back and forth.


I was sweating and panting. We were exchanging kisses. I moved my left hand under his left underarm gently making my way on his left shoulder. I put my right arm on his right shoulder aggressively grabbing his nape. As he was thrusting in I grabbed fiercely on his shoulder and nape. I placed my head on his left shoulder. He was kissing my nape while I was moaning every moment he thrusts in his cock. I lifted both my legs and straddled it behind his back. I could feel that he was slowly carrying me midair and Juan's cock was slipping away from my ass. I let go of his nape and tried to reach for Juan as anchorage. I felt it was his neck, I gripped on to his nape. Also, I released my left leg from his back and intertwined it on Juan's leg. Franco couldn't pull me out anymore. I was literally hooked on both brothers: Juan was underneath and  Franco on top of me.

While I was sandwiched in between them, I saw a figure standing by my door. Could it be him?

No comments:

Post a Comment