Translate

Friday, August 21, 2015

Hunk Recordings Revived... Again (NSFW)

It's been a year or two since I visited menchats.com. Things have been a bit different there. The chatting experience is the same but the minute details such as adding friends and video frame size for webcam viewing have changed a lot. Adding friends have been more like Facebook where you need your friend request to be approved. Never mind about that, I have added more than enough friends long before this was in effect.


As I've mentioned in passing, the video size for web cam viewing is a bit smaller (roughly 420 x 330). I had to adjust the screen capture size, well that's not much of a hassle.

For an hour I've waited, watched, and recorded various hot guys, from cute twinks to prawns. The prospects were very good but none were exhibitionists.

I almost lost hope until this so-called married guy on the down low (not sure about the username: marrieddl) arrived. I wasn't really into him since he didn't show much skin nor was he of perfect built. I turned my attention on him when he publicly announced that he was about to cum. As fast as I could, I recorded him and here is the unedited video recording!



Short but sweet, right? Don't have to worry, I'll be more active on this kind of post and will serve you fresh and hot guys!

2 comments: