Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Not Another Cumming Gif (NSFW)

Oh no, not another cumming gif! I know I've made quite numerous gifs of this kind and I can say that I'm addicted to making it. 


Hours ago, I saw the twink from one of my recordings on Menchats. It made me want to watch his video again. While watching I skipped on to his cumming. From that, it gave me a brilliant idea. Why not make him a gif?


Oh yeah!


He may not be muscular but he sure has some horse dick. Though not attractive, he does have the courage to show off unmasked. Last but not the least, he has great cumming ability to top it all.

If you want, you can watch his video here.

2 comments:

  1. Can you link the original video?. Imo he's pretty hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, there is a link, i feel retarded...

    ReplyDelete