Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fairy Tail's Hidden Images 3

It's been months since I've last watched Fairy Tail. I know I stopped at the beginning of season 4. The reason was Horrible Subs torrent have been taken down (based on my observation). Plus the hustle and bustle of my life made me stop watching it. I need not to worry, I bet this time I've got tons to catch up with since I heard they're currently at episode 172.

And now I'm back with Fairy Tail's hidden images or should I say characters. As this is the third one, I generally have some old and new things to unveil.


First off, some anonymous guests gave (the one and only) comments on my blog on this topic. Thanks to them I have known other hidden images I have overlooked on Fairy Tail. I made efforts in re-watching those episodes and kept watch on peculiar characters on the background. Now that I have seen them too and will post those screencaps for visual reference.
 

 Episode 11


Episode 31 (it's actually 9 images not 8)

 
Episode 93

Episode 103

Moreover, I've observed that hidden images appear in a given sequence. Once you found one, the next will be ten episodes after. I instinctively watched episode 103 to look for another hidden character after finding one at episode 93 . It might also  mean there is a hidden image on Episode 21. Keep those comments coming so we can find more hidden images on Fairy Tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment