Translate

Friday, February 15, 2013

Visitors Unmasked (NSFW)

The internet is not a safe place for people who have secrets. If you choose to be discreet, then you must be stealth or hidden as much as possible. Who knows there might be creeps just lurking around the corner waiting for the chance to seize you by the neck.

I don't really mind that much because I am one of those creeps! Yes, I am warning you especially when visiting Menchats... if you want to conceal your face, might as well use a mask. Better yet don't turn on webcam and lie that you don't have one (like what I do). You can't rely much on your skills of evasion, even those little mistakes will unveil your identity.



As you know, I am skilled in catching those shrimps who accidentally show their face on cam. After data capturing, I use a very simple software: Windows Movie Maker. With my watchful eyes, I can spot clear faces (from eyes to mouth). Then I extract essential stuff with the help of my skill in mouse scrolling.

If you piss me off, that's when I bare it all. This time I am leaving no room for reservation, I will show those guys who regularly or by whim visit Menchats. Not only face but also private parts (if there is)! Two of which were already featured in Cockiness Hall of Fame and others from related articles. Take a peek, you might recognize one of them...






   
 

  




Why else would you visit Menchats? To see cocks of course, and that would infer... hmmm, I don't know, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment