Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Thick and Uncut (NSFW)

I was bored and decided to visit menchats.com. In a matter of minutes I got what I wanted!

Well, well, well if it isn't your lucky day today... A thick and uncut cock cumming! Though it was just a one-minute video still it was a hot video.




By the way, if you want to be recorded like this, you can email your videos to xyzywyzy@yahoo.com. Take note that I don't participate in video chat cumming, I only record. Think of me as a talent scout, not an actor.

I might visit menchats and record you if you want. Just comment below your free time (date and specific time) and username. :)

3 comments:

  1. PLease do more recordings, its so hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. same. me too. usually on around 11pm to 1 am european time

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're never on though

    ReplyDelete