Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Time With Hair Removal Cream

My pubes have been giving me problems. It's not that big of a problem, I just don't like the feeling of my penis being entangled with my pubes. Aside from that annoying feeling of entanglement, when my cock spontaneously gets hard it pulls most of my pubes attached to it. 

I tried trimming and even shaving my pubes once a while but all were such a hassle. And the stubble can get painful, pricking and piercing on my cock.



So I tried using hair removal cream for the first time. I generally wasn't disappointed with the results. It was such a joy and amazement to have my pubes removed with ease. The cream was cold to the skin and didn't have any itchy or irritating feeling.

I discovered that the cream weakens the pubes' structure. It makes the hair somewhat "rubbery". I can even pull the pubes without feeling any pain.

The only struggle was with using the ladle to remove my pubes after the allotted time needed. It wasn't smooth, part of the scraping end was rough. When I scraped off the cream it felt like a cat scratching my groin. It was painful to use, I tried smoothing and it did help a lot though the end remained rough. The other problem was having to scrape off the cream on my balls. My balls shrank due to the cream's coldness. It was hard to maneuver the ladle over my balls to remove my pubes. Since not all of the cream can be scraped of, I had to wash my groin area with water. The cream stubbornly stayed on my skin and took me more than five minutes to have it successfully off me.

I had to do it the following day again to get optimal results. Everything was good. At the end of the day I felt my balls sting when I removed my underwear. My underwear was somewhat sticking on my balls. I don't know if my balls were wounded from the scraping or wasn't completely washed off of the cream. That stinging was so painful that I had to have my balls run  under cold water for temporary relief. Good thing the stinging ended a day after.

All the hardships were rewarded with a smooth skin on the groin area especially on my balls. My pubes were regrowing with softer stubble. It was really worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment