Translate

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Looking Younger

Have you ever been complimented that you look younger than your age? I have, for a couple of times. It makes me feel good to hear that. Though I enjoy the perks of looking younger, I have never used it to my advantage. I mean in a practical sense.


About a day when I went to the movies to see Kingsman: The Secret Service, I was asked by the ticket lady: Age?. I was clueless to what was she referring to. I asked her then she said: What's your age? I looked at the movie rating, it says R. I get it, no minors allowed to watch the movie. I quickly replied my age: 24. Then I handed her my money and she handed me the ticket. On the way to the balcony I said to myself "Do I look really that young? That's so ridiculous". Actually it's the second time my age was inspected by the ticket lady. The first one was when I went to see Kick-Ass 2.

Another incident of my misadventure was when I went to the pawnshop. When I gave my ID for identification purposes the broker said I only looked like fifteen years old. Also, about two years ago I got a compliment from social media that I look like I was only twelve years old! Years ago when I had a reunion with my high school friends, they jokingly said that I looked like a kid. And even with my grey hair I have always been mistaken as a teenager.

I don't think it's my get-up. I usually wear a T-shirt and short pants and a pair of slip-on shoes, which a lot of guys nowadays would normally wear regardless of their age. Maybe it's my height? But a lot of teenagers are taller than me. I think it does have something to do about my face. It's not that I'm bragging that my face looks young, but it's true (I don't want to post my face here for privacy purposes). 

Well if you do have the mentality, which I do, that you look younger then maybe you will be. I do believe that our thoughts are powerful, what we think of will produce the result we though about.

Or maybe it's just genetics :)

4 comments:

  1. What is your name on menchats? When do you go on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go by the username 0oo0oo but I rarely go there nowadays. I record them but I don't participate in cam to cam activity.

      Delete
  2. I want to be the next ahudsonboi ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can send your video/s at xyzywyzy@gmail.com :)

      Delete