Translate

Monday, February 9, 2015

The Hard Worker: Bumped On

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I was walking in town on a hot afternoon. I planned my walk as I was expecting to see something. Nearing a certain department store, I could see from afar what I had been wanting to see. It's a delivery truck parked near the store's sidewalk. It's just so stupid that the store didn't have a large unloading area big enough for the truck to park in. Pedestrians and the store's patrons pass in between while workers unload boxes of goods from the truck, which is a bit dangerous. So why am I so excited to see this delivery truck? It's not about the new stocks arriving at the department store. Oh here they come!


It's the workers that I've been waiting to see. One by one the workers line up and unload the cargo from the truck, relaying it inside the store. It amazes me that they seem like a single unit working more like a conveyor belt. Well that's just half of what I'm after. Here comes the good part. One worker perspires from carrying numerous boxes and the sun's scorching heat makes it even worse. He takes off his shirt and tucks it under his pants. How about that man meat showing off some muscles. Big arms, broad shoulders, bulky chest, and well-defined abs! Multiply it by the number of workers who are about to strip too! The only flaw to this majestic scenery is their faces. If not all, most of them aren't that charming. As what they say, you can't have everything. But for me the shrimps or should I say prawns can suffice my thirst.

I wanted to see their bodies upclose. I slowly approached them. The closer I was to them the giddier I was. As I passed I gleaned at them without being noticed. Globules of sweat were rapidly flowing from their bodies. I closed my eyes as I savored the their sweaty scents. Suddenly I lost my footing. I feel like I'm literally falling for them. Crap! I remembered the ramps in between the store's cargo area. I reached out my hands and waved it around in front of me. I looked like I was swimming on land. Then I felt my hand touch something. I directed myself forward hoping to land on the thing I touched seconds ago. My arms reached out to it hoping to secure myself before falling flat on the ground. 

Thud! My face hit on something. My arms readily hugged tight on it. It wasn't that hard nor soft and it was also moist. I heard laughter from the workers. This was so embarrassing. I tried to push myself away from the object. My arms slipped as it was too wet. My face bumped on it again. I felt my lips hit on something pointy yet soft. I was having an epiphany. Could it be what I think it is? I quickly moved my feet forward to gain my footing back. I was still holding on to it. I could smell a familiar scent from it. I slowly moved my head up. Then as the sun's rays gleamed on my eyes I blinked. Little by little did I see an image. It was one of the workers. Did I just bump on a hunky shirtless sweaty worker? He asked me "Are you OK?". I was about to answer him when a shadow covered my view and... Bang!

I opened my eyes, with a hazy vision. My head hurts a bit. I hear a guy's voice, he seemed to be talking to me but it won't sink in to me. My vision is now clear. I hastily rose from where I was lying. A guy came closer. It was the worker who I bumped on to. He was wearing an old tattered black sleeveless shirt. I was too embarrassed that I wanted to leave. I looked around for a door. The room seemed to be a stock room, with all the boxes around us. There! I walked towards the door. The worker was still talking to me. I ignored him. He walked in front of me, blocking my way. He was facing me. Hmm he's not much of a shrimp compared to those other workers. "I would do anything. So please don't report this incident to the management" he said. He added that he didn't want to lose his job. Light bulb!


"Anything?" I asked as I circled him. Anything he confirmed. I stopped when I was behind him. "Raise your arms up in the air, pretend that you're unloading a truck full of cargo" I said to him. Without hesitation he did as I told him to. I went closer and wrapped my arms around him. I caressed his body with my hands, probing from his chest down to his abs. His body was indeed rock hard. My hands went under his shirt. I wanted to feel his body more. He was sweaty underneath. I pulled my hands out. I went to his right side. I could smell his underarms as he was raising them up high. I went closer to sniff them. I probed my nose sniffing every inch of his armpit. The aroma was so enticing that I started to lick it.



My hands went to his waist, gliding them down into his pants. He grabbed my hands stopping me from going under. I furiously looked at him. He wanted to do something before anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment