Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Hard Worker: Being In Control (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

He directed my hands on to his chest. I gave off a deep breath and followed his lead. I was a bit irked that he didn't want me to touch his crotch. Fine, maybe he just needed some time. I moved to his front. Then I moved my body closer to him as my hands were playing with his chest. He was moving back. I quickly wrapped my arms around his body and pulled myself in. I hugged him tight. My hands were feeling his muscular back. He stood like a giant statue, unable to react to my advances. 


With my body pushed against him, I was feeling his body. I passionately rubbed my cheek on his chest. There were moments were I sniffed him. I moved my left hand from his back to the side of his chest. My hand was caressing his chest. Feeling his chest was so arousing I had to close my eyes. I even got carried away to the point where I was biting him. I only stopped when I heard him groan. 

I placed my hands on his waist. I stepped back, figuring what my next move would be. Then I keenly examined his lower torso with my hands. They were very well sculpted that I could feel them through his shirt. I moved my hands under his shirt. I was feeling every contour of his chiseled abdomen. The feeling wasn't enough, I wanted to see them too. I lifted his shirt a little. The sight of his abs was beyond amazing.

His physique gave me a sense of wonder. I lifted his shirt higher, wanting to undress him. For the second time, he stopped me. This time I was mad. I knew that I am in control not him. As part of my plan, I let go off his shirt. His body now covered up. I placed my hands over his shoulders. He was taller than me that I struggled reaching for his shoulders. I was barely touching his shoulders. I moved my hands above his chest. I held his shirt by the collar. Within a few seconds I pulled his shirt in opposite directions, ripping it apart. I easily ripped his tattered and thin shirt that he wasn't able to stop me. I pulled his shirt off him. His body all revealed to me. My cock instantaneously got hard, wanting to be freed from my restraining underwear.

I drew close to him as my hands played along the outline of his body. I started to lick his chest. I moved my mouth to his left nipple. I sucked his nipple, my tongue wiggling around it. I proceeded to suck his other nipple. My hands were running about his arms and back. He started to stroke me too. I grabbed his butt as I held them in place. I rubbed my crotch against his crotch. I unzipped his pants and pushed them halfway down his thigh. I unzipped my pants, letting my cock out. I inserted my cock inside his underwear. I started to pull my cock in and out of his brief as if penetrating. He gently kissed me on the lips. I wildly kissed him back. 



He held my waist as we shared a kiss. He was pushing my pants down so I let it slip. I took my cock off his brief. Then I pushed his brief down. He helped me push his brief off him. All of a sudden he made turn around. I bent over knowing he is ready. He wasted no time, he inserted his cock in my ass. He thrusted deep enough that my butt felt his pelvis spoon in. I stood and turned my body a bit to the side. I moved my right hand over his left shoulder. We kissed. He lifted my right leg up. Amid my bodily movements, he pounded my ass. His left arm caved me in. He groped my chest and twitched my nipple.

We heard footsteps approaching the room. I panicked but he thought of an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment