Translate

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Three Brothers: Juan (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I live in a house with three servant brothers: Juan (age:29), Oscar (age:25), and Franco (age: 19). Juan is my gardener. He is always serious but very responsible and is passionate with gaardening, which earned him his job. Oscar is a carefree, jolly, and daring person. He is my chauffeur and boyfriend. Franco is my all-around houseboy, he does all the chores. He is quite shy, but determined and intelligent. Seeing that I support his studies by making him my scholar.

I love my boyfriend yet I lust for Juan. The situation gets stickier as Franco confesses he loves me but I turned him down as I just like him as a younger brother. Having found out that Oscar lusts me in return of my love for him, I make sexual advances on Juan. He got my hints but told me that he just likes me. He said he doesn't want to hurt his brother's feelings.

Feeling insulted, I devise revenge on both Juan and Oscar. The following night as Oscar was out on a party and Franco was doing his school project, Juan and I were left at home. So I invited him into drinking. He was so hot in his black tanktop and jeans. Unbeknownst to him, I placed sedatives in his drink. I saw his eyes were drooping, the drugs were taking effect. I brought him upstairs to my room as he was mumbling words that I could barely understand. My it was a long way up and he was very heavy! Arriving at the door, I struggled bring him on my bed. He was still gibbering when I laid him on my bed. I stripped in front of him despite of his eyes already shut. He was already asleep. I unbuttoned my shirt and slid it down my shoulders. I threw it aside. Then I continued in removing my shorts. Now I was only wearing white tanktop and white briefs. I made my way on his side and caressed his body. I kissed him on the lips slowly moving on to his cheek, then neck. Those parts were filled with stubble. But I really love it, it gives me a ticklish yet erotic feeling. I gently lifted his tanktop and continued kissing moving towards his hairy zones, the chest and abs. The hair especially on his chest were very thick and curly. I made my way to his jeans and I kissed his crotch. I unzipped his jeans. His cock was still in his underwear, I sniffed and fondled it along with his balls. I started licking his underwear until it was damp. I pulled his underwear down. And as expected, more hair. His pubes are so thick and bushy. I guess it needs a bit of grooming.

Then all the messy pubes were erased on my mind when I saw his cock. Although flaccid, his cock was thick and quite long. I grabbed his cock and moved my hands up and down his shaft. Simultaneously, I massaged his balls with my tongue with some sucking in between. As I was doing this, his cock gradually turned hard. Seeing the fruit of my "labor", I licked it from the mushroom head towards the base of the shaft. As his cock was throbbing hard I gobbled it up as if it was food. I almost choked after putting it all in. I put it halfway out my mouth and sucked it. I also licked around his cock head. I sucked and licked his cock, but sucked it more often. Then Ooze came out of his cock, it was precum.

I decided that it was time, time for me to ride his cock! I took off his jeans. I took off my brief and threw it on his face. As my brief fell down from his face, I mounted on him and held his cock in place. I slowly slipped it inside my ass as I was facing him. His cock was too big that I couldn't help but squirm and give off a faint scream. I moved up and down carefully at first. Every time I moved down his shaft I screamed. I was panting hard as I rode his cock on a faster pace. My cock was swinging violently up and down but it was already hard. I was hard ever since we started drinking; seeing how sexy he was. My screams became louder. I noticed that his cheeks were flushing red. I leaned forward reaching out to kiss him on the lips. His upper body was quite longer than mine. I let his cock halfway out my ass. From there I pulled his nape and shoulder with my hand. Then I somehow managed to kiss his lips. The feat was very difficult that the kissing lasted for seconds only. I leaned back and held his nape, my free hand made its way under his tanktop. My hand can feel that his abs were rock hard. I moved my hand towards his chest. It was quite hairy and well-sculpted. My hands finally reached his nipple. I squeezed it with my thumb and forefinger. My fingers were busy so was my ass, thrusting it back and forth his cock.


Little did I know Franco arrived home first. My door was slightly open and my screams could be heard from the main door. As he was entering the house he heard me screaming. He was startled and rushed his was to my room upstairs. I heard footsteps running upstairs and I panicked. When he finally arrived at my door he quickly grabbed the doorknob and swung the door open.

No comments:

Post a Comment