Translate

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bigest Revelation Yet: Part III (NSFW)

This is a true story based on my life. I may not narrate all the details vividly as it still has some bearing on me. Nevertheless, I will try my best to write only the truth, no more no less. I advise those faint of the heart to discontinue reading. Reader discretion is advised.

As usual we were all bored from research class. Everyone was feeling sleepy. Only a handful were quite interested with the topic in class, I wasn't one of them. My eyes were becoming heavy. I fight the sleep because I didn't want to be insulted in class (again) by my teacher. My seatmate turned horny... again. Great he just woke me up. But I knew that he was up to no good.

He wanted a two-way cock fondling. Not waiting for a yes or no, he reached inside my left pocket with his right hand. Then he made his way to my crotch. Luck was on his side, I was wearing the bikini style brief and my pants had longer and loose pockets. He put his hand inside my brief through my groin. Only his fingers fit through. He was poking and massaging my cock. Then he went to my navel area. He placed his hand inside my brief. He grabbed my cock, it was already hard the instant he put his hand inside my pocket. During that time I was uncut and he didn't know of it. He was playing with my cock by the cock head. He was gently moving his hand up and down my shaft. He didn't know that he was trying to pull my foreskin down. He was making me feel good.

Then he encouraged me to put my hand inside his pocket and do as I wish. I forced myself because he was doing it to me. This time luck was on my side. He was wearing the tight briefs of sort. It was hard for me to go under his brief. My hand barely got in, his cock was already hard. I could feel his cock throbbing. I tried caressing it. It was too difficult to snuck my hand inside. Everything was too tightly packed. On the other hand, he tried to pull my cock out by my waist. The garter hindered him from doing it. Stead he just moved the garter of my brief downward. He was able to release portions of my cock. He continued jerking my cock. It was hard for him to jerk my cock and suspend the garter of my brief downward. Suddenly he pulled my cock out of my briefs from the groin. It felt more comfortable than earlier. He started to wank my cock in a faster pace.

I stopped from caressing his cock. He reminded me to do the same. I tried to pull out his cock. First I tried via the garter but it was too tight. Then I made my way to the groin area. It was also tight plus his cock was too big to fit there. He was moving in an uncomfortable fashion when I was trying to pull his cock out. He found a way for himself. He opened his zipper and used his free had to free his cock from the bondage of his tighty whities. He made it pass through his briefs by the groin area. He zipped his zipper back and continued wanking my cock. I didn't know what he was doing. Nor I didn't know what to do with his cock. I was too innocent to know about it. I got some knowledge and proper manner of doing it when I was already 15, I think. We were like 12 or 13 during that time.

He told me to wank faster. I did but my hand go tired easily. Take note that I was using my left hand and I am a right-handed person. But he was able to wank my cock with his right hand like an expert considering that he is a left-handed. I was trying to keep up with him . He was doing it so great that I didn't know what was happening around me. I suddenly felt funny, a weird urge. He was wanking me and then... my cock ejaculated. It squirted like a fountain for five to seven times. Good thing my cum wasn't as thick as it is today. I was worried that my cum might leave a mark on my pants. I panted as he was slowly stopping. He knew that I came. He might have seen my reaction or felt my cum. But poor him. After exerting efforts in making me cum, I wasn't able to make him cum. The class ended. I had an excuse to stop doing him a favor. On the side note, my cum dried after and left no peculiar stains on my pants. I was able to walk away worry-free!

It was the first and last time someone made me cum. Still he took advantage of me and robbed me of my innocence.

But before I end this post, I'd like to add the last story of his sexual harassments on me.

Missed the second part? Read here

No comments:

Post a Comment