Translate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Think I Did It! (NSFW-ish)

After two weeks of edging torture, I think I did it! Finally! So what did I do?

I'm still unsure whether I did it successfully or not. But I'm writing this down for documentation purposes. I had nocturnal emission!


Days before, I've seen such a sexy hunk undressing his button-down uniform on the street. And yes was he sexy undressing only to reveal a seemingly tattered white tanktop. Actually I saw him with my peripheral view. I didn't have the chance to see him especially his face. I didn't have the courage to turn and look for he might see me. I attempted to look for him after evading him but failed miserably. Yet I know where to stalk him, I know he works at the mall. :)

For two days I kept fantasizing on him, his pecs was bulging, but I couldn't picture out his face. I couldn't sleep thinking of him. I tried because my family and I are going to church tomorrow. The next day after attending mass, we went to the market. On the way there, I could see two guys from afar. One was in white buttton-down shirt while the other was in white tanktop. Holy shit, the tanktop guy was sexy! We were about to cross each other's ways. They were diagonally near me, about a meter or two. The tanktop guy looked at me as if I had dirt on my face. I also looked at him. He was quite handsome and had a toned body. I tried to stay calm and walk as normal as possible. When he was far back I checked my face, I was clean. I So why did he look at me that way? Whatever the reason was, it made my day! I also know he works at another mall. I have another one to add to my stalking list haha.

Reaching the market we bought vegetables and all that. In that place I saw one vendor wearing tanktop. Was I being haunted? I calmed myself. Then on the way home we stopped by for some breakfast. Nothing haunted me. When we left that was when the horror started. More guys wearing tanktops appeared out of nowhere. One was pushing a cart, another was walking by. And as we rode our way home, I saw more of them. I counted and they were more or less ten! I couldn't believe that I saw this number of guys wearing tanktops! And they were all wearing the same color of tanktops: white. What a great coincidence! It seems that the law of attraction works on me.

So that night I tried to remember all those guys. I slept with a smile on my face and a bulge on my underwear. The following day I woke up, not remembering any of my dream, and three varying spots on my underwear.

I am not sure if that was precum or cum.

After all the hardships I've encountered, I finally got what I deserve! I'm resetting my edging session back to zero and give myself a week of break. 

Well it wasn't much as I expected but at least I think I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment