Translate

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Present: Share It (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I blindfolded him. Then I took off my mask and undress myself starting with my shirt. I continued stripping my trousers and underwear. I dropped my clothes on the floor as I approached him. I touched his thighs, gently massaging them. I moved my right hand to his cock. I held it in my palm. I slowly lowered his cock to his thighs. I was like pulling down a lever. He was popping out his abdomen and waist. I let go off his cock and watched it bounce back near his abdomen. He suddenly caved in his body and deeply exhaled. His reaction was such a sight. I had to do it again! I watched in fascination while torturing him.


After the fifth time, I finally stopped. For about a few seconds I let him have a break. I observed him in silence. Once again he was begging me to let go of him. Then I crossed my left leg over his right thigh. "What are you doing?" he asked as I placed my other leg over his thigh and sat down on his lap. I placed my left hand on his shoulder. My cock was becoming hard. I moved myself closer to him, slowly squeezing our cocks in our bodies. He was moving his thighs trying to throw me off him. I wrapped my feet around the legs of the chair, securing myself. My other hand was probing his body, starting from his chest down to his abs. I held our cocks together, frotting them. While I was busy he was becoming more hostile, furiously moving his body in an attempt to dislodge me from my seating.

I curled my left arm onto his neck. My left hand was pushing against his shoulder as I raised myself from seating and moved closer to him, my balls touching his abdomen. With my right hand, I held his cock and positioned it below my butt. I spanked his engorged phallus on my butt, feeling every beating I did. Then I slowly probed his cock on my butt, sliding it between by butt crack. I lowered my butt as I make his cock pass in between my butt cheeks. "Not cool" he said to me. He was wiggling his lower body, refusing to cooperate with me. I think it was about time to ride his cock. I could use his struggling movements to my advantage. I gently slipped his cock in my ass. Petrified, he gave off deep moans as his cock was getting inside me. I could feel his cock against my the inner linings of my ass. I placed my right arm over his shoulder. I suddenly let myself be pulled by gravity, letting his cock all in me. My butt landed on his thighs. Then faint screams of pleasure came out of both of us.

While sitting on him, I moved my butt clockwise as if dancing. He was moving about attempting to either dislodge me or break himself free from the binding. I just sat down feeling his cock move inside me. When he grew tired, I pulled myself up and down his cock. It seemed like I was riding a horse. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved closer to him. Beads of sweat flowing down from us acted as a lubricant as I was rubbing my body on him. I pulled his hair, making him face up. I licked his neck with some kissing in between. I kissed him on the lips. He pursed his lips, denying to kiss me back. I whispered to him "I know you want it too". I joyously bounced up and down his cock. Though his mouth was closed I could hear him moan.


I released my arms on him and held on to his shoulders. I twisted my body to the left. I crossed my right leg over him. I slowly crossed my other leg to above his legs. Then I turned my body around, my back against him. I placed my left hand on his thigh. I held my cock with my right hand. I pushed myself up careful enough to have his cock still in my ass. And sat down again, feeling his cock all in. Then I bounced up and down his cock. I simultaneously jerked my cock. His heavy breathing was felt from my back.



In just a few seconds I felt a gush of hot liquid inside my ass. He came inside me! I continued riding on his cock. It was now easier for me to glide on his cock as it was lubricated with his cum. I held my cock near the base. I was near orgasm. He was telling me to stop riding on his cock. I gasped and then... I came! The first few cum flew on the floor about a few inches away. The remaining flowed from my cock. I stood up, my ass was feeling sticky. I held the cum on his cock. I smeared it all over his body. 

He said "Can you let me go now?". "Just a minute" I replied. He waited as I was busy with something. He waited for about ten minutes. I came back with his clothes, I slipped my hand inside his pocket, inserting an item that might "interest" him. I untied him. My bat was on my hand just in case he'd go berserk on me. I let him grab his clothes. But before he could wear them I drove him away with my bat. He ran to backdoor with his clothes on hand. I watched him ran outside and on to the street. I locked the door as soon as I couldn't see him anymore.

I went to my laptop. I watched the edited video I recorded earlier. Good thing I'm fast at editing videos. With a devious smile on me, I waited as the video is about to be uploaded on the internet. "At least I gave him a copy before he left" I said to myself followed by an evil laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment