Translate

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Present: Enjoy It (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any semblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Now everything is all set! Wait, I need to put this thing on me. Where did I put it? I looked left and right searching for it. I stood up and looked for it. I scratched my head, thinking of where I last placed it. Then I felt it. Oh it's on my head, silly me. I put the mask on my face. Just in time as I see the burglar wake up, I was fully ready. It was about time that I initiate my plan in store for him.


He moved, moaning about the headache he got from my bat. He tried hold his head but he couldn't. His wrists were tied to the back of chair he was seated on. He wiggled his hands to free himself. He moved his body trying to stand. Then he realized that his legs were also tied to the chair. I watched him trying to break free from his bondage. He was wearing nothing but his mask on. He looked at me and pleaded to release him. He promised not to burgle from my house again. I remained silent, adoring his beautiful physique. Carrying a medium-sized brown box, I went closer to him. He asked me what was in the box. I showed him my box of sex toys. He looked startled. I raised a dildo saying "Should I use this?". He said "What the fuck!". 

I placed the box on top of the table. I rummaged through my box of goodies, thinking what would be a good toy to share with him. He was anxiously pleading for his freedom. He struggled his arms and legs while I was looking for the best toy for him. I was down with two items, a cock sleeve and magic wand. Finally I decided to use both. But first I'll use the magic wand to make his cock hard. I turned on the magic wand. He was panicking. I told him to relax and added "I'm not going to hurt you." I knelt down near him. I placed the vibrating toy on his cock. I moved it around his head. His cock slowly swelled. I watch in fascination as his cock was turning hard. I gave off a giggle. I placed the magic wand on his balls. His cock went harder.  He demanded me to stop. I stopped. I turned off the toy and placed it on the edge of the table. He breathed heavily in relief that I stopped.

I grabbed the lubricant on the table. I generously drizzled it on his cock. I placed it on the floor near his foot. I grabbed his cock and gently spread the lubricant all over his cock. My left hand massaged his balls while my right wrapped around his shaft. I slowly teased his cock, moving my hand in a jerking way. I concentrated my grip, twitching on his head. He was moaning yet he was able to tell me to stop. I placed my left hand on his left nipple. I pinched it. He wiggled his torso, trying to take my fingers off his nipple. He yelled "Stop it bitch!". I gripped his cock harder. I moved my hand faster on his cock. He suddenly stopped his bodily movements. He whimpered.

I let go off his cock and nipples. He was panting harder. I stood up. I went nearer to the table and grabbed the magic wand. I knelt down. I cupped my right hand on his cock as I moved the toy under his shaft. I probed the tip of the vibrator in between his head and shaft. I stretched out to the table. I rested the magic wand and grabbed the cock sleeve. I carefully slid the cock sleeve on his cock. I twisted the toy as I slid it down to his base. Then I slowly moved it up to his cock head. I jerked his cock with the toy several times. He wasn't complaining but he was moaning louder. I took the cock sleeve off his cock. As expected, he was leaking precum.



He was moaning, his body was tense, and his chest propped out as if gasping for more air. I knew that he was about to cum. I didn't want the fun to end abruptly so I stopped. His body relaxed. I placed the magic wand on his balls. Then I wrapped my hand around his cock. I teased his cock, gently caressing it. I moved the vibrator to his glans. I grabbed his cock firmly and I moved the toy around his glans in a circular motion. He leaned his body forward. He said "Close...". I hastily let go off his cock and moved the magic wand away from from him. 

He pleaded "Please let me cum". "A-ah not yet" I replied shaking my finger left and right. I said "I have a better suggestion", smirking at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment