Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fairy Tail's Hidden Images 2

I have discovered more of the hidden images in Fairy Tail from the Starry Sky Arc. With the first two printscreens I can't quite remember from which specific episode. Both have the same green tiny soldier-like character holding a sword.



The next one is from the recently released episode 144. I have found one hidden image. This time it looked like
an Exceed.


Episode 144 had many revelations. I was right with some of my theories. Lapointe is on the side of the enemies, he might be their leader though. I knew it, the Infinity Clock was hidden at Zentopia. The fake Michelle Lobster is the demonic character in flames. She is a member of the Reborn Oracion Seis under the codename Imitatia.

I've got a feeling that this Imitatia is on the dark side for some odd reason. The opening song gives me clues that she might be good after all. I wonder what Byro and Sammy's individual missions are. Much is left unanswered. Episode will be released again this Saturday and I can't wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment