Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tom Daley Craze

I may not have the Olympic spirit but I'm feeling the tension from watching the athletes. It's not the individual events nor my country that gives me the jitters rather the handsome and cute athletes all over the world.

One of them is Tom Daley of Great Britain, host country. I've heard of him since 2008 Olympics where he was said to be the youngest competitor, 15 during that time. Not to mention making it to the finals at that age. Having all these achievements at such an early age, he rose to fame. Not only does he have the talent he also have the looks. No wonder his name skyrocketed.

kawaii!



from cutie to hottie

I have searched for pictures of him and I wasn't disappointed with the results. Today he has ab muscles, after four years of building them. I can't help be mesmerized of how hot he's become!I heard that he and his partner didn't make it further in synchronized diving. Don't worry Tom, I'll give you a hug. Moreover, he'll succeed in the individuals, I believe in him!

Still hot in that state

I recently found out that he became cover of a glossy magazine in UK. He sure has his boyish charms along with that perfectly-built body. Posing topless and wet on a magazine makes me think lustfully of him. 


I also discovered a video of him and his friends (Team Great Britain) in YouTube, a spoof on LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It". Though it was disheartening, they didn't do the wiggle. It would be more exciting! Views will be more than a million. Still grateful that they unwound. It's not everyday that you see hot athletes strut their stuff.


Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment