Translate

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Contagious Negative Energy

My bad energy is always contagious. It can either affect my activities for the day or others. Hence, a positive energy will yield a positive outcome and vice versa.

I was in a bad mood the whole day. I could not
upload a video, internet is not cooperating, bills are unpaid, and I'm broke. I decided to ease my mind through eating in a fastfood (all this negativity made me hungry). While commuting, I was already feeling light as if all my troubles and worries went away. My good vibe suddenly shifted back upon reaching my destination. I was already falling in line when suddenly two elder women were trying to make their way through the counter as if they were first. I was infuriated so I started to insinuate. When it was my turn to give my order, one of them insisted that I was first than them. So I declared my orders immediately. I thought that they wouldn't mind of their wrongs and proceed to ordering. My insinuations were good enough and were heard by at least the nicest of them.

Despite of being in a fastfood, I waited for my meal while seated. At last my food was served in a jiffy. I gobbled up the food even it was still hot. Having a pleasurable moment, my negative vibes dispersed. 

Since it was "dispersed", it clung onto the people around me. Yes, unfortunate events started to happen. There were complaints thrown at the employee on duty, he was a cutie though. I pitied him, it wasn't even his fault. The chef was to be blamed in the first place. Going back, I eavesdropped their complaints. The two elderly women from the line incident were complaining of their due orders. A mother-daughter customer complained of a wrong order.

I know that I brought the negativity to that place. I felt guilty for doing so. But before I left everyone was satisfied. They were all eating quietly. Maybe because of the hunger and not to mention the fatigue from complaining. I don't know if the negative energy was still with them and carried all the way to their homes. One thing is sure, I still have the negative aura in me. 

I can still change this! I cannot bring this until tomorrow, next week, next month or next year. With positive energy in me, I know  positive events will come to me along with a positive future. And it would be better to spread it to others than its opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment