Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

August, What Did You Do?

It's already August and my blog is almost in its 3rd month. I already changed my layout into a better one. Did you see the picture slide thingy? I can't wait to have new postings. New month, new look, new posts, and new... problem?

What's this? My viewers suddenly disappeared all of a sudden. Even those chance readers, I never had them for a day. I only get visits from traffic sources from some health site.


Why?!


What's wrong? Is it my layout? Did I post something offensive? Tell me what I did wrong.


Bad news or not, I'm still running this blog 24/7. Still have high hopes for this. Oh wait, this was a personal diary blog. I don't have to worry if anyone reads my posts or not.

A Tumultuous Mind was born to express my thoughts not to impress others. Happy August! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment