Translate

Friday, August 10, 2012

Double Treat (NSFW)

Yay! My video uploaded for the nth trial! I really intended to upload a "Hunk Recording" video two days ago. I thought that it was a long time ago since I have uploaded any of those. It was only now that I did succeed in the upload.

here's part 1 as a gift from me to you

The solution to my problem was very simple: dividing the video into parts.


Yet something bothers me. I did divide the video into three parts each approximately 15mb. On the other hand, original video is 21mb. So if you calculate it three-part video is 45mb vs original video 21mb. Why in the world would Blogger want to upload bigger chunks of video than a smaller one? Maybe it wants to upload only those below 20mb.

Whatever the answer is, I don't care anymore. I finally uploaded it! I'm satisfied and couldn't ask for more. Thank you Blogger, also ISP. You two can really work together as I wish. Next time I want to upload videos, I know what to do. I'll chop it into smaller than 20mb videos. Enjoy the 3-part video!

Part 2

Part 3

The title is "Double Treat" because of having two hunks at the same time. It may also mean a treat for you and me. My treat was the satisfaction of having the video uploaded. You know your treat! 

In part 3, the first hunk did cum only it was covered by that stupid bugging user. It would have been nice to see both cum. Well, that's life. Sometimes you see it, sometimes you don't. :)

*This just in, the whole version of the video was successfully uploaded on August 10, 2012, at 5 AM. Click here if you like to watch "Double Treat" continuously.

No comments:

Post a Comment