Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Introduction to Pet Species Information

Being an animal lover I've taken care of lots of pets in my entire life. From insects to mammals, all possible animals that can be treated as pets I've taken care of them already. 


Even up to now I have multiple animal species pets (red-eared slider, gerbil, alligator gar, etc. ). With years of experience, I can say that I am almost an expert when it comes to pet care. Having said, I will
share some information on some of my animal species pets that might help you in:
  • choosing the right pet for you
  • taking care of them
I will post specific articles on them from time to time. I promise I won't be your typical pet blogger. All the information you'll learn from me will be based on my experience with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment