Translate

Monday, August 6, 2012

Fun Censored Music Video

Lily Allen is one music genius. Although her music is not too mainstream she still managed to captivate me. You can't blame her, UK music doesn't really reach all over the world unlike USA's. 

One of her music that is fun to listen is
"Fuck You". Yes, title itself is not friendly. Its lyrics make up for it. This may have been quite old now. In spite of, it remains one of my favorites and so is Lily Allen. 

I don't have further information on this song. On my opinion, this song is an outpouring of very strong feelings toward a certain person. 


don't worry it's censored, you can full blast the voulme

The music video is censored in the chorus part. Its essence may be reduced due to censorship. For me the censoring makes it more interesting and cute to hear. Atypical censor sounds that will make you smile. Not to mention the video editing is superb. They made it look like Lily having control of everyone. Oh I forgot that Lily Allen is now Lily Rose Cooper, now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment