Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tom Daley's "Lewd" Photo

I have been having this Tom Daley Craze after rediscovering this cute babyface hottie. I just can't get enough of him after watching the recent Summer Olympics. 

I Googled his name for images. Google won't let me finish my search as it suggested keywords for me instead. I was quite shocked and intrigued to see the suggestion "tom daley scandal". I clicked and it gave me various interesting articles. The most common was the a threat from a Twitter user against him.

The most interesting was the one saying that The Guardian, a UK newspaper, publishes lewd photos of him (link here). Although the intrigue is dead, I clicked on it waiting for what it was, not to mention what the so-called lewd photo looked like. I read the thread and was somewhat enlightened. Yet I wasn't able to find the image. The link to the image didn't show it for it was already removed as requested. Bummer!

I wasn't hopeless stead I searched for clues on the site such as keywords to the image. And finally I was able to find the image...



Image is not mine, it may be removed by owner's request

I don't know the exact keywords that led me to the image. I just remembered that it was posted in a UK-based forum site. The site wouldn't want me to grant access so I "viewed full image". The quality is indeed good. I am sharing the "downloaded" image for you to know of it.

When i first saw it I said "It's not even lewd as described by others". The image wasn't really a shocker as you can see above. The captions to it gave a double meaning especially if you do have a green mind. I leave to you the idea of how this image is lewd. It really depends on how a person interprets the captions plus the image involved. Despite of, he still has his charming innocence that is cute!

Before I end this post, I would like to congratulate Tom Daley for bagging bronze in 10-meter platform diving.

No comments:

Post a Comment