Translate

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tank Top Hunks in Horror Movies

Horror movies interest me if the plot is intriguing. Even those crappy ones, only when at least one of the male characters is hot and wearing tank top. I have made clear of my fetish with guys in tank tops in my previous post.

I even download the movies just to watch them over and over. Here are some random tank top hunks in horror movies. For your information, animated gifs and screencaps are mine. I don't own the last two photos though since I haven't downloaded the movies.











I intentionally didn't label them, I did give you the viewing pleasure why else would I spoon-feed you with my information. Although, you can do research....

Did you enjoy the teasers I posted? I give you the liberty to download and watch the movies featured. That is if you figure out first the movies they're in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment