Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Freakiest Impersonator

I always end up bored despite of having internet connection. When I face my laptop, I can't think of ways to waste my time or have fun. My solution is going to YouTube. I searched for a video having to do with the first thing that came into my mind. That is Swagger Jagger Parody. Just so you know I love watching parodies of any kind.


This video features a freaky Cher Lloyd impersonator. The person looks like a guy dressed in woman's clothes. Also looks like a real woman who looks like a guy. It freaks me out and confuses me! 



freakiest Cher Lloyd impersonator


It was fun watching, with all the pun that intentionally made for her. Everything was straight to the core. The only flaw with it was the sound editing. It might also be meant to make fun of Cher's singing.


I'll give the video a 4.5 out of 5 rating. Remember to share the news of this parody. It's views are reaching the number that it deserves: 1 million, don't forget to watch it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment