Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

Cock Flashing in a Flash

Months ago, me and my relatives were already heading home after having a short visit to our ancestral family. Everyone was so
exhausted from the trip that no one ever dared to talk. It was clear that all wanted to have a short rest in their very own homes. Either being also tired or emphatic of the situation, my cousin drove fast as he could, safely though.

Even though we passed by places in just a flash, I was able to manage enjoying the views. Leaves from the branches of the trees were swaying into the rhythm of the cool breeze. Birds were flying far and wide. Waves were rushing towards the shore. All of nature's pleasant sights in a package.

The most memorable sight from the trip was an unusual one. I don't normally see this and it was my first time to to this in public. It was cock flashing. Yes, cock as in penis not the fowl. I did see it despite of our ride being as quick as the speed of light. My head literally turned almost 360°. I even grasped a rough bird's eye view of the scenario.

A group of male tweens were walking from a store. Two of them were already ahead of the others. They were arguing about something. One was already having his eyebrows meet each other with lips pouting simultaneously. The other one was in a light mood. Suddenly, the angry one lowered his trousers revealing the shaft of his cock. All I can say is that his cock was thick for someone his age. I should've taken a picture of the scene for me to prove my story. Too bad I didn't bring my camera, I would have been able to take the pretty sights!

I think the two boys are bestfriends. One might be teasing his friend of his small cock size. The other one might be a short-tempered boy, he immediately flashed his cock at public just to prove his friend's claim wrong. I bet I'm the only person during that time who saw it, aside from his friend whom he showed it to. Also, his cock was flaccid... what more if it were stiff. :)

Lesson learned: Always bring your camera, unexpected things happen in just a flash might as well capture that moment for it will never happen twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment