Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Can't Wait for August 18!

I've been watching Fairy Tail and I have just finished episode 143. I started watching this since May 2012. And now I'm on the latest episode due to three episode downloads a day. I'm going to download a torrent on episode 144 now. Wait a minute, no
episode 144 yet on the internet? 

Oh, based on my research episode 144 will be out on August 18, 2012. That will be three days from now, I can't wait for it! 


I've been wanting to know who that fake Michelle Lobster is. As usual I researched on the net. The answers obtained were vague as they were all opinions on forums. Here are some of the speculations of her identity: spirit, Lucy's mother, Lucy's doll, and Zeref (in that case he's in disguise). I think if she's a spirit then she might be a Celestial spirit, maybe Libra. There was one hypothesis that I was convinced with. They said she might be the demon on the fiery ruins as seen on the opening song. 




Her shield looks like Michelle's headdress. The demon's right eye also lights up like that of hers as seen on episode 143 towards the ending.



Other than that, Lapointe seems to be on Oracion Seis' side. He does look like Brain, it might be him as well. He's making up his own orders as the archbishop might be dead or under his control. He's only manipulating Zentopia church and Legion Corps.

The opening credits really help a lot in figuring out some of the mysteries in the story. It does foretell of the events that will happen such as on the previous arcs.

Much is still a mystery and conclusions need not be made at this point. We'll have to wait until it will be released on air. And then I'll have to wait for a week again for the next episode. Great... I have only one episode to download for weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment