Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2012

What If Singers Were Fairy Tail Magicians?

I am very busy with my life that I can make animated gifs, watch Fairy Tail and random music videos anytime I want.

All these three activities gave me a very spontaneous and shallow idea. What if singers were Fairy Tail magicians? What would their magic be? One tough challenge for me.

With the help of my being judgmental and a little bit of creativity and patience, I was able to create at least six different magicians each specializing with their very own type of magic.

I don't need to name all the artists below, they're already famous. I'll just name the that magic each of them uses.

 Breath Magic

 Darkness Magic

 Healing Magic

 Light Magic


 Korean Solid Script Magic

Dance Magic

What do you think? Would it be nice if they had their own magic? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment