Translate

Friday, September 19, 2014

My Own Way of Masturbating: Thighjob (NSFW)

Hours ago, I was just refreshing myVidster.com to see newly bookmarked videos. I scrolled their homepage to look for videos that fall in any of my video bookmark categories. I clicked on a video that seemed to fit in. I waited for it to load. While the video was loading, I paused it. Then the video displayed thumbnails of related videos found on the site. One thumbnail caught my attention. I clicked on it and I was redirected to the video.

I watched the video and bam... Confirmed! Someone else can also masturbate like me! The way I masturbate is very peculiar, I thought that no one else can do it. Months ago I even tried searching the internet by describing the way I did it. The search gave me very similar acts but only done by females. Not until now that I found that video (scroll down below). I thought of posting about my peculiar way of masturbation. But I didn't have the appropriate title nor the name for it. Now I have the extra push I needed. And just days ago have I coined my own way of masturbation: Thighjob.

I've been doing this ever since I can produce semen. Actually I was doing this to please myself but didn't know what I was doing or what was coming out of my penis. About two or three years later I already knew that I was masturbating and was cumming semen. But after hearing (and deciphering the gestures) of how others do it, I thought I was doing it wrong.

I didn't change my way of masturbation until one day I tried to do it in a "normal" way, stroking the cock with a hand. That first time ached my hand. And it took me almost half an hour. I didn't have the patience nor a sturdy hand or wrist. Then I got used to it still my wrist ached. But somehow whenever I feel the need to release in the quickest possible way, I do it my way.

So how do I do it? And why is it called "thighjob"? I will list down the five easy steps in how I masturbate. 

After pulling down my pants, I lie down on my back...

1. I lift my knees up in the air
2. I put my cock in between my thighs.
3. I make sure that my balls aren't caught in between. I just let them hang by my ass.
4. I move my thighs back and forth like riding a bicycle. I make sure I am rolling my cock in between the pedaling action.
5. Then in a matter of seconds I cum right away!

I obviously called it "thighjob" because of my "thigh" doing the "job". Here's the video I found that has quite a similar masturbating technique of mine. The video will serve as a guide in visualizing the steps above.

 
See how he does it similarly to mine but with no pedaling. And with the rolling action I do with my penis, I prefer to place it near my tummy unlike the video above, his cock near the balls and ass. The second part of the video also shows how he rubs his cock in a circular motion stead of the normal jerking, that's how I rub my cock with my thighs. Think of it like rolling a piece of paper in between your palms.
 
With my own way of masturbating, I can easily cum. I can proudly say that I can cum within ten to fifteen seconds regardless whether my penis is hard or not. But one thing I'm sure of: The harder my cock the faster I cum.
 
The negative side is the mess left after. My first burst of cum would gush forth and sometimes land on the sheets I lie on. But I'm an expert with this, I can manage to have no mess on my sheets. Then the following set of ejaculations would flow down my thigh. The gooey part would eventually be spread on my thighs with all the rubbing happening. Then the watery part would flow down around my groin and sometimes wet my sheets. And what I've observed is that I cum more when I do the thighjob. But with so much cumming from the thighjob sometimes my prostate would ache. Maybe that aching is from the draining of cum.
 
Summary table of Thighjob vs Regular Masturbation
 
Now you know how I do a thighjob. You can try it yourself and compare with the standard way of masturbating. Or maybe you also have another way of masturbating, tell me.

3 comments:

  1. what i do is i put lube on my penis, lay down and cross my legs. then I start humping, its very hot and very satisfying once you get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am flexible enough to the point I can suck myself off, so that’s what I do , I stand on the edge of the bed and bend down, then I move my cock to my mouth with my hands and voila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude you have a very nice cock i wish i could help 🥺also im a femboy and bisexual if your into that

    ReplyDelete